Supporting your intercultural and inclusive youth work - what we do
NYCI named intercultural and inclusive youth work as a key area of its work in its strategic plan 2008 - 2012. Our intercultural and inclusion work includes:
- Development of resources to support youth groups to do intercultural and inclusive youth work:
- Access All Areas Diversity Toolkit (a self assessment tool for youth workers and managers)
- Promoting Quality in Intercultural Youth Work: Good Practice (2 publications that collected good practice from 14 different projects and organisations)
- Delivery of an extensive training programme
- Outreach to develop networks and collect good practice
- Collecting a picture of inclusive youth work regionally and nationally through evidence-based research
- Building this website and filling it with resources, supports, publications, and advice to offer support to staff and volunteers in the youth sector
Are you looking for an answer to a specific question?
Is there an issue you would like to see some discussion on?
Are you looking for a resource that could help you in your work?
Would you like to make contact with others doing intercultural and inclusive youth work?
Would you like training in intercultural and inclusive youth work?
Are you looking for support on the equality and inclusiveness requirements in the NQSF?
Would you like the names of drama or art facilitators with expertise in intercultural and inclusive youth work?
If you have a question, concern, request or comment please email Anne firstname.lastname@example.org
No request is too small or too large. Our role is to support you.